Doxford Holiday Cottages, Northumberland : Information
1. Bamburgh; Castle, beach and village.
Try Carters butchers' "Bamburgh Bangers". The Lady Crewe nice for tea and coffee.
2. Cragside; Kids love it too.
Venture into Rothbury a pretty Northumbrian village.
3. Alnwick Castle
Home of Harry Potter.
4. Alnwick Garden
Kids love the water features.
5. Embleton and Newton Beaches
Pop into Embleton golf club for coffee or lunch .Kids love the park at Embleton.
6. The walk from Craster to Dunstanburgh.
On the way to Craster call at "Eleanors Byre" for gifts, coffee and cake!
7. Farne Island boat trip.
Plenty of choices from Seahouses harbour.
8. Howick Hall Gardens.
Tearoom a must!
9. Barter Books (Alnwick) kids love it too.
Great on a rainy day. Good for lunch.
10. Holy Island.
Stop at "The Barn at Beal" for coffee or lunch with a view!